Wednesday, September 8, 2010

todavía vivo

¡No te preocupes, todavía estoy vivo! No tengo aceso al internet mucho, pero todavía he estado escribiendo y cuando tengo una oportunidad que es más largo que el tiempo entre clases escribiré más de que está pasando en mi vida.

¡Les echo de menos todo!

Don´t worry, I am still alive! I don´t really have access to the internet too much, but I have been writing still and when I get a chance that is longer than time between classes I will update you guys more on what is going on!

I miss you all!

1 comment:

  1. Will you have access to the internet when you start classes at the University? If not, let me know how much it would cost for you to get access at your apartment and if not too much we can pay for that for you. Let me know. Love you, Mom.

    ReplyDelete