Friday, August 20, 2010

august 19. 2010. post double down.

So it's 8:51 and I just got back from my Double Down Expedition in Cortland. As much as I looked forward to biting into two crispy chicken breasts with bacon, cheese and colonel sauce in between, I was a little let down. Don't get me wrong, it was good in the worst kinds of ways, but I wasn't wowed. It wasn't the trashiest, fattiest, grossest thing that I have had, although maybe when taken as a combo of all three categories it would place first in Most Artery Clogging Food Zach's Eaten. So overall, it didn't live up to my hype and I probably wouldn't get it again, but I am glad I experienced America's most recent atrocity in fast food.

In other news, we went mini golfing at the Pirate Mini Golf Course in Cortland too! Of course, I won, because I am just so great. I beat Erica by one stroke, suck it.

Oh, and Pete and I realized we are twins who like to dress alike, but not too alike, so we reverse the coloring of our shorts and shirts. Classy, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment