Monday, August 16, 2010

august 16. 2010.

So it has been obvious to me that this blog is painfully dull and boring. Up until now, the most interesting thing that happened and was documented in the blog was the discovery that I am Jewish, and I pretty much glazed over that story. As I know it has been boring, I do not need my friends (Naj) to point out how boring it actually is by accurately mimicking my writing style on my Facebook wall. Yet, I will try to spice it up with this blog, probably unsuccessfully.

Up until now, I thought I had 2 choices for my blog: write about nothing or write nothing at all. I chose to write about something, so my blog would actually have some kind of life, no matter how excruciatingly dull it may be, but I realized I, in fact, have a few more choices. One being, I could include pictures and videos of cats, because everyone who looks at blogs, also likes to look at funny pictures of cats in boxes or wearing pots and pans with poor English written beside it. So, without further ado, I present to you (thanks to Huffington Post) fancy cat with top hat.

If fancy hatted cats don't impress you, I am not sure what will. Maybe I could attempt to write fiction. Alas, I am an engineer, and although I have overcome some engineering stereotypes by being somewhat sociable and able to talk about things other than video games (it took me months to figure out what WOW meant), I am not a writer. I have no mastery over the English language, and will not be able to rival J. K. Rowling or Hawthorne.

Besides cats and fiction, I am not sure what you guys could want. So I will try to make my own life more interesting in the next year, but until then, I will leave you with your first and last post about cats. Enjoy this while it lasts.

Oh, and I have 9 days until I leave for Europe!
(Some things won't change)

1 comment: